#04 ALPINE LAKES AND GLACIERS
Our most spectacular tour departs from Vancouver Harbour and features the hanging glaciers and knife-edged ridges of Mount Mamquam (8,450 feet/2,600 meters), and a landing on our “secret” alpine lake where the air is fresh and the water is crystal clear.
• Daily, operating year-round
(subject to weather)
• 1.25 hours with 1-hour flight
• May – October: Add 1 hour lakeside with a delicious picnic lunch for $50 per person
PER ADULT $325.00 (Includes all taxes & fees)
PER CHILD $167.00 (Includes all taxes & fees)
• Passengers may be combined with others on the same trip.
• Child rates apply to kids 11 and under.
• Advertised fares are listed in Canadian funds and include Carbon Offset, Port/dock fees where applicable, and Goods and Service Tax (GST). All fares are subject to change without notice.