#02 VICTORIA EXTENDED PANORAMA
This extended version of the Victoria Panorama tour departs with the same views of the Olympic Mountains and the strait of Juan de Fuca before looping wider for a more scenic low level tour of the Victoria waterfront and a bird’s eye view of James and Sydney Islands known for their white sand beaches and warm lagoons.
From there, this spectacular tour circles around the north tip of the Saanich Pennisula with a climb over the world famous Butchart Gardens before descending back into Victoria’s bustling Inner Harbour.
• Daily, operating year-round
• 45 minutes with a 35 minute flight
PER ADULT $166.00 (Includes all taxes & fees)
PER CHILD $83.00 (Includes all taxes & fees)
• Passengers may be combined with others on the same trip.
• Child rates apply to kids 11 and under.
• Advertised fares are listed in Canadian funds and include Carbon Offset, Port/dock fees where applicable, and Goods and Service Tax (GST). All fares are subject to change without notice.