Maximum Luggage Limit
We have initiated a new procedure for our baggage allowance to ensure the safety of our employees and to provide the best care for your personal belongings.
Extra Bags – No Problem. If you are travelling with more than your allotted allowance we will be happy to transport the bags on a standby basis at no extra cost to you. We do however ask that bags weight no more than 50lbs (per piece) where possible. Should you find that you did a little extra shopping or have that extra gift which puts the weight above the limit, then we do have excess luggage bags available for purchase. The bags are not only practical, but they are great souvenir too!
Harbour Air's luggage allowance (per person):
• Between Vancouver/Victoria, Nanaimo, Gulf Islands or Sechelt is 25lbs (11.5kg)
• Between Richmond/Victoria or Nanaimo is 50lbs (23kg)
• Between Richmond/Sechelt is 25lbs (11.5kg)
• Between Sechelt/Egmont and Madeira Park is 25lbs (11.5kg)
* New luggage limit = 50 pound limit per bag.